Skip Navigation

How to File a HIPAA-Related Violation

Bookmark and Share

If you feel the privacy of medical information is being compromised, you can file a complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services Office for Civil Rights. For detailed information on filing a complaint, go to or call 800-368-1019.